Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My favorite flower Rose

I would like to speak about my most favorite flower rose. There are no words to describe how much I love these flowers be it white or pink or yellow or red. A rose is not just a flower that grows from the ground, it’s a gift from the heaven. Its fragrance and the soft petals that glisten, oh lovely rose, When I see you, the day seems so bright. Flowers are wonderful creation of nature. The nature conveys messages of love, beauty, peace, harmony and endurance through flowers to the whole world. My favorite flower is rose. I like red rose the most, because it is the most beautiful flower according to me. It is found everywhere in my country. We use flowers to offer our respect worship to god in temple. Red rose has become a symbol of love and hence it is used to express love for each other. The red roses are always in high demand near some special days like Valentine’s Day, Teacher’s Day or Mother Day, when many people across the world give red roses to each other to express their feelings.
I like red rose because of its state of being a rose and yet the ability to give message of the nature to us. Apart from being a symbol of love, it also gives us important message about beauty. It tells us that apparent beauty has a short life. It also gives us a message of love. We can express our love to our lover. I would like dedicate that rose with all my friends. Without read don’t comment my friend it tells us to bear pain and spread love in the world. I think the nature has made this flower not only beautiful but mysterious. The more we try to understand it the more we fall in love with it.







Why are Roses my favorite?
1.            Roses are beautiful and colorful.
2.            They smell great.
3.            They make me smile.
I Love Red Roses.
Roses are awesome because:           
•             They make great gifts.
•             You can grow them in your backyard.
•             You can make beautiful flower arrangements with them.

I'm even great fan of Rose flower, i specifically love double shade color roses...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks information flowers. I love rose flowers, Hong Kong Flower School
    LPV Flower School was founded back in 2017 and has since been the primary French Floral Design School in Macau and Hong Kong.
    website more information : https://lpvflowerschool.com/

    ReplyDelete