Tuesday, November 10, 2015

"I found a Rs.1,000 note on the ground......."

I found a Rs. 1,000 note on the ground

Hai Friends,  I am Bhavya. I want to speak about " If I found Rs. 1,000 note on the ground What will I do?" First of all I will see a person around me. then I will ask that “ Have you lost something”.  According to his answer I will judge whether this money is his or not. I will find the right loser of the note. If I will not find correct loser. Then I will approach to surrounding area and leave a message of the lost thing. I will not disclose about the note to anybody. I will say it as “something”. I will also give my contact number to them. After that I will wait for some time. If I does not find loser. Then I will find most needy poor student or people.  And I will give this whole money to him. i won't take that money for personaluse. because I have not earned that money . I cannot use that money for me. If I am not finding a needy person then I will give it to a social Hope school or any social charity. This is my only thinking about this money. I think it is the test of almighty, that's it. if we use that money we will lose double of that. so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment