Thursday, November 5, 2015

JOURNEY OF MY LIFE

Hi I am Bhavya, I was born on June 30, 1994, in Mangalore, Karnataka India; which is just the starting point for my journey through life. I grew up slowly. At my childhood i enjoyed a lot. When I was in high school or Pre-University college, I didn't have any seriousness in my studies. But i had a ambition to help society, poor people, uneducated people, children who are working without having education, so on.... Later I joined Adarsha collage for my higher studies. I am really proud to be a student of that collage. Because  that collage gave me a good future. I feel  like it gave me foundation to build my dream. Because, everyone in that collage gave me a lots of support, encouraged me in different ways. My confidence is increased there. But while coming to my family I faced so many problems, that I couldn't believe that how it occurs and how I faced it. I was mentally suffered from that problems. Now also I am suffering but I am not showing it to outside world. I always smile, because I don't want to show. I want to be different from others. In  my life, whatever I wanted/needed I din't get. Because, all decisions of my life was there on other's hand.I want to be a good daughter, sister, wife, mother. I love everybody. I don't had any best friends my life, now also I don't want to have any best friends. Now I joined JKSHIM Nitte Udupi District Karnataka, India for my post graduation MBA. Initially I found difficult to adjust, Now I adjusted. Here I got good, helping  friends, seniors, lectures. Till I leave this college everyday I spend good times with my friends, I loose my worries here. I don't get tension here. This is also another good collage in my life. Now I am continuing my post graduation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment